July 2, 2012

Photo Challenge - Day 2 - What I Wore Today

Day 2 of the photo challenge and today's photo is "What I Wore Today"!!

Since I change my clothes approximately 3 times a day (Yes Mom I still do that!!) I decided to go with the first outfit I put on..........my work out clothes!!


I got up this morning and went for a run! I always lay my clothes out before I go to bed otherwise it's harder for me to get up and go, cause you know taking the extra 2 minutes to find my work out clothes is just not okay at 5AM. So instead I lay them out the night before!!

Outfit for the morning work out - tennis shoes, socks, long pants, long sleeve sheet, and 2 sports bras! (Yes I wear two I hate any sort of movement while I run)

Day 2 - CHECK!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang