July 21, 2012

Photography Challenge - Day 21 - Someone You Love

Today's post is actually an easy one!! It's a photo of Someone You Love!! Lucky for me I have a lot of "Someone's" I love!! I have an amazing family, awesome friends, adorable "furbabies", and hilarious husband!! (Betcha thought I was going to use an another 'A' word - gotcha :)) I truly am lucky to have so many loving people in my life but since this year we made a huge change in our lives and got married I knew this post would be all about my Chuckles!!

There's my husband!! The handsome man I get to hang with all the time :) I feel pretty lucky!! Chuckles is super laid back, super funny (sometimes in a dumb way - lol), and basically the yin to my yang!! We definitely like the same things (for the most part unless its sports teams) and we totally have the same sense of humor, which lets face it, is HUGE in a relationship!! You have to be able to laugh and laugh hard with the one you love because you are stuck with that person for the rest of your life :)

What did you really think I'd say cause you are so lucky and blessed to have that person in your life forever...uhh yeah you should know by now I don't roll that way!! Don't get me wrong I love my Chuckles and sometimes I get mushy but that's for him only :)

Seriously, I am so happy that Chuckles and I got married this year, and while he's already getting on my nerves, I still think he's the bees knees and I guess I'll keep him!! :)

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang