November 2, 2012

Pumpkin French Toast

Despite the temperatures still being in the high 70s, low 80s outside we have been acting like it's fall inside!! I just cannot seem to get enough Pumpkin flavored food!!

I absolutely love getting into the kitchen on weekend mornings and cooking up a flavorful breakfast! All week long it's overnight oats or Cheerios so when I have the time to whip up something else I am excited!! Most recently I whipped up some Pumpkin French Toast!


This recipe is super easy and you probably will have everything you need on hand!

Ingredients:
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup skim milk
  • 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 10 slices light wheat bread
For obvious reasons I cut the recipe down. I knew I'd be the only one eating as Chuck's not a huge breakfast person. 


Combine your egg(s), pumpkin, milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl (or whatever you normally use when making french toast.)


After mixing up your "batter" get to dipping those bread slices...


Toss onto a warmed up pan. I sprayed it with a little olive oil spray before putting the slice of french toast on there.


Cook thoroughly!


And devour!

I really enjoyed this recipe. I sprinkled mine with pumpkin pie spice and dipped into syrup! It is another perfect fall breakfast...especially paired with a hot cup of coffee!! Make sure to check out the Pumpkin Pancakes if you are a fan of these!!

Of course the recipe was found on Pinterest! You may view the original recipe here!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang