I am so not a fan of resolutions but I am a fan of goals. Back in August I started thinking about the 2011 goals that I want to accomplish and I am determined to make 2011 the best year it can possibly be! I am actually very excited about 2011! I think its going to be the year to finish up our home improvements and get time to RELAX!!! So here are my GOALS for 2011:
1. Dress up for work 4 days out of the week. (We have a pretty lax dress code but I want to start dressing more business casual instead of jeans everyday)
2. Work 40 hour workweeks!! I am sick of working extra hours so this year it's 40 hour work weeks (Overtime ONLY when absolutely NEEDED and NEVER on a Friday)
3. Lose 2 dress sizes by Summer (3 by Christmas)
4. Read 2011 Book List
5. Clean the house top to bottom every week!
6. Take Buster to Camp Bow Wow twice a month
7. Finish my bookkeeping certificate
8. Finish up the Home Improvements (List coming soon)
9. Scrapbook 2 layouts a month
10. Finish my Hawaii album
11. Spend more time with friends
12. Date night EVERY week!
13. Take a FUN vacation - like Hawaii, Vegas, Disneyland, or a Cruise
14. Go camping at least 4 times
15. Celebrate our Anniversay (we never do cause I am so not into those things)
I am pretty positive I have not set myself up for failure because I refuse to fail! :-) I am very excited for 2011 and am entering the new year with the most positive attitude I can!! Happy New Year Everyone!!