January 31, 2011
January 28, 2011
January 27, 2011
January 25, 2011
January 23, 2011
January 20, 2011
January 10, 2011
January 8, 2011
The recipe calls to sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top of the mixture but since Chuck isn't a fan I left it off until I made my plate. Give yourself 1 1/3 cups of the pasta mix (that equals the 9 WW pts) and we added a slice of Texas Toast (delish by the way) for a total of an 11 point dinner that doesn't leave me hungry.
January 6, 2011
January 3, 2011
Well I am so excited to announce that on New Years Eve Chuck and I got ENGAGED!! We are so excited! But now I get to add Plan a Wedding to my 2011 goals!! YAY!
Here we are at my parents house! Of course we had to go down there after dinner!!
And here are a couple pictures of the ring!!
Isn’t it just GORGEOUS!!! Chuck did AMAZING!
I am so happy to announce our engagement and I am so happy to become a Mrs. “Chuck”!!
January 1, 2011
1. Dress up for work 4 days out of the week. (We have a pretty lax dress code but I want to start dressing more business casual instead of jeans everyday)
2. Work 40 hour workweeks!! I am sick of working extra hours so this year it's 40 hour work weeks (Overtime ONLY when absolutely NEEDED and NEVER on a Friday)
3. Lose 2 dress sizes by Summer (3 by Christmas)
4. Read 2011 Book List
5. Clean the house top to bottom every week!
6. Take Buster to Camp Bow Wow twice a month
7. Finish my bookkeeping certificate
8. Finish up the Home Improvements (List coming soon)
9. Scrapbook 2 layouts a month
10. Finish my Hawaii album
11. Spend more time with friends
12. Date night EVERY week!
13. Take a FUN vacation - like Hawaii, Vegas, Disneyland, or a Cruise
14. Go camping at least 4 times
15. Celebrate our Anniversay (we never do cause I am so not into those things)
I am pretty positive I have not set myself up for failure because I refuse to fail! :-) I am very excited for 2011 and am entering the new year with the most positive attitude I can!! Happy New Year Everyone!!