June 10, 2011

Spending Time with G-Ma

Boy have I been a scrappin fool the past few months and it feels AWESOME!! I could shout it from the roof tops! Not sure if I've ever mentioned this but I took quite a break from scrapbooking. I wasn't doing it ever at home only when Mom and I went to a crop. I knew I wasn't ready to throw in the towel I just needed a break. Granted I didn't take a break from shopping so I had plenty of supplies :-)

But it's been great to start with Storyteller's again and it's been great to work in my room on a consistent basis. Has my reading suffered a bit? Yes but I am still working towards my goal!! It's just so much fun to be creative that I'm having a hard time balancing out my cooking, reading and scrapbooking. I promise more recipes and book reviews to come!

But for now - here's my layout I put together for a day that Chuck and I went into San Francisco to visit his Grandma. Doing this layout made me a little sad as his Grandma is no longer with us, but I am so happy to have this picture of Chuck and his Grandma, as we don't have many.


You guessed it - another Storyteller's layout. I promise I don't own stock int hem (not even sure that's an option LOL) but I just love how easy they've made scrapbooking and I don't even feel guilty about not doing layouts from scratch because I still do. I just had an abundance of Storyteller layouts so why not use them right?


Isn't his G-Ma so stinking cute!! She reminds me a little of my Grammy with how small they both are :-) 


I actually had a problem with filling up the layouts. I didn't have any embellishments other than what Storyteller's provided for this layout and I had a bunch of pictures of the Seals at Pier 39 but not much else. I still think it turned out cute though and I was happy to have Chuck's Grandma in my scrapbooks :-)

6 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Doesn't it feel great to get stuff done and scrap! Love the colors and the monogram!

Becky said...

I love all the photos you were able to get on here! Great job! :)

Murphy's Law said...

Sometimes a hiatus is needed to find your groove. Looks like yours totally worked for you. Great start on jumping back in.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great job-very cute!

Tracy said...

Awww what a sweet layout.
I don't know what Storyteller is, but your layouts are awesome.

I agree we need more hours in the day to do everything we enjoy.

ScrappnBee said...

Great layout! Capturing memories is the best part of scrapbooking for me. Glad that you were able to capture some!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang