June 20, 2011

Drinking Downtown

Another Storyteller's layout another super awesome page!

I just finished up another page for my 2008 album (can you believe I only have 4 more layouts to do before it's finished - YAY) This one was just of three pictures from a night out at Tex Wasabi's with my Sister, her friend, and my Honey! I love these pics so I had to scrapbook them!


I just LOVE this paper from Storyteller's. It's super cute and very retro!


I can't believe it's been 3 years since these pictures were taken! It seems like it was just last year cause it was such a fun night!


Some days I really miss going out to the bars but then I realize that not only at the bars do you have to put up with annoying people, but add in drunken annoying people and I'd much rather stay at home and hang with friends and family! Sadly I think this is one of the last bar pictures I have to scrapbook! I may have 1 or 2 left but my bar days were short lived!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I wish you lived closer! I would love to scrap with you! :-)

Alyssa said...

I love these pots because not only do I get to see cute scraps but also see pictures! :)

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang