June 13, 2011

Pumpkin Pickin'

Another great fall layout! I had such a blast scrapbooking this one, using yet another Storyteller's Layout!
Chuck and I love Halloween time! We go all out and decorate the entire house, we even have our little Halloween village we put up, so of course we had to go to a local pumpkin patch.

Unfortunately we haven't been able to go the last 2 years on our own so scrapbooking this was somewhat bittersweet! Hopefully this year we can go again!

It was so hard narrowing down pictures but I had to include one of that cute sign!


Aside from the Storyteller's layout I also used some random fall stickers I had!


And of course the carving!!!

Chuck was hungry so he decided to eat some pumpkin guts :-) JK!


We had a little Halloween dinner that night with just our sisters and us! It was so much fun!

Looking at those cupcakes is making me hungry :-) I think I might be running out of fall layouts to scrapbook! Anyone else all caught up on a particular season or holiday?

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang