October 28, 2013

Easy Chicken Pasta Dish

Talk about coming back and then disappearing for a week!! Sorry for that folks, still trying to figure out a good balance of my time. I was planning on blogging mainly on my lunch break at work but I am very fortunate to work for a company where there is always someone around to enjoy lunch with! :)

But what better a time to check in and a share a new recipe on the a Monday evening? I've got my Seahawks on in the background and a cute little Roxy cuddled up next to me!

I just have to share this awesome recipe that I found from Pinterest! It's such an easy but extremely tasty pasta dish that I recommend every one try this recipe!

Without further ado here is the newest dinner recipe to have found a permanent home in our house ----- Farfalle with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce & Pan Seared Chicken Sausage.


I loved this recipe! Added a slice of garlic toast on the side and it was a perfect fall dinner!! And perfect as leftovers! The only small alterations I made to the original recipe was that I used a basil and cheese sausage! I can't remember the brand but I would say pick your favorite and go with that! And the last alteration I made...I left out the spinach!! I really have tried to like spinach but I really think it's never going to happen! :)

Enjoy this recipe and a big thanks to (a)Musing Foodie for sharing the recipe!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you loved it too! :-)

Liza | (a)Musing Foodie

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang