June 10, 2014

Welcome Back to Life

Is anybody still out there??

I have resurfaced my blogging friends! And let's just cut to the chase and start with life updates...

1. I am currently going through a divorce. It's not messy, we remain friends and now we both are moving on with our lives!

2. Because of going through a divorce that entailed a lot of stress and a lot of figuring things out.

3. I am now living happily in my one bedroom (gorgeous) apartment with little Miss Roxy and Miss Belle! Just us girls!


4. I am extremely lucky to be supported by my amazing family and friends!
 
My parents and I at the Straight No Chaser show!
 
My beautiful Sister and I at a Wine & Canvas Event!

 
My awesome brother in law Steve with his amazing photo bomb skills! And my adorable nephew Quigley!


 The bestie Alycia! She has been nothing but supportive and made sure I got all the fun of the Holiday Season!! :)
 
So lucky to have met this amazing woman through work. Lisa and I at our work holiday party.


My friend soul mate Jules! We also met through REACH and instantly bonded!
There are so many other amazing people in my life but all of these have helped me through everything I've been going through! They've all been the shining lights at the end of my tunnel and I am forever grateful for all their love and support!

5. I absolutely love going to work every day and feel so lucky to have an amazing work family! And I recently got to take my first helicopter ride!! YAY!

 
6. I modeled in a bridal fashion last year which was such a fun experience and I look forward to doing it again!


 
 
 
7. I just had the most amazing Golden Birthday!!
One spoiled girl!! Pink KitchenAid Mixer from my family!
And the experience that will be hard to top....SKY DIVING!!
Jules and I walking out to the plane!
 
There are no words for how amazing this was!
 
Jumped from 9000 feet!
 Sky Diving is by the far the coolest thing I've ever done! It was the perfect way to spend my actual birthday and is an experience I will never forget!! And it's one I will definitely be doing again!!

8. Happiness! After months of feeling like my whole world was crashing in I have found my happiness again! I am starting to feel like I am living life again and I am so excited to continue on my new journey.

And what does this new journey entail? Lots of fun, lots of sun, lots of family time, lots of adventures, back to blogging, getting back to a healthy life style, and enjoying every single minute of life!!

I hope all you faithful readers are still out there and still interested in what this girl has to share! I know that I am excited to be back to the blogging community!!

Stay tuned for a new cookie recipe and a few book reviews! I've read quite a few good ones in the past few months!!

Thanks for sticking through this very long post and for those you joining me on this new chapter of life...thank you for supporting me!

XOX
Kendall




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! :) Can't wait to read some recipes!

.. and you know, be a guinea pig if you need it!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang