So without further ado here is the first of many weekly favorites.
1. I discovered these the other day when I picked up a sandwich from Subway! I've been going out on a limb lately and trying all sorts of new foods! These are hands down a winner!! And bonus less fat!! I am all about lots of flavor and these do not disappoint. If you are a fan of jalapenos at all....which I am a HUGE fan of them....make sure to check these out next time you stop at a sandwich shop or the grocery store!!
2. The local newspaper...hard copy. Whenever my coworkers landlords go on vacation she brings in their daily paper and I always snatch it up! I wait until the end of the day before taking it and then devour it the minute I get home! Don't get me wrong I love that there are so many news sources online and available for free but there is nothing like reading the hard copy of a newspaper. There are so many little articles that I wouldn't find online unless I knew exactly where to look! It also brings me back to when I was younger and I'd get up with Paps in the morning. I would only read the funnies but he'd read the paper and we'd have breakfast together! One of my favorite memories with my Paps!
3. Another perk of work! We have Safeway deliver all of our food items for our new hire Academy as well as our creamers and milk...yes we are very spoiled by our company and they provide us with coffee, half & half, milk, and creamer. It's definitely a major perk...and I do all of the ordering so when we get samples in I get first pick!! I was super excited to get these samples of Quaker Warm & Crunchy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal! You warm up some milk with this and it is delightful! I will definitely be purchasing these as a regular breakfast moving forward!
4. Netflix has been an evil thing for me but I do enjoy it so much! I finally finished watching all of the Sons of Anarchy and I cannot wait until the final season this fall...Until then I knew I needed another new show to start. I'd heard great things about the tv show Scandal and I can officially say that I am obsessed! I cannot stop watching this show! I am already onto season 3 and it takes everything in me to force myself to go to bed at a decent hour. If you haven't checked it out and you enjoy political drama make sure to start from season 1...however be prepared to be hooked from the start!!
5. Country Concerts!! I have forgotten how much I enjoy going to country concerts!! My friend Jules and I scored some free tickets for the Friday night concert where we saw Joe Nichols and Hunter Hayes!! Not only that but our coworker and friend Nicole snuck us into the VIP area and then got us seats up in the front!! We had a blast and it was the perfect way to end the work week!! I cannot wait to go to more country concerts!!
|Yup we went Cowboy Hunting :)|
|Hunter Hayes rocked it!!|
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I am planning on some new recipes coming up and will be starting up another book soon!