I absolutely love reading other blogs who do a Friday Favorites so I figured why not jump on the bandwagon myself!!
Here are my first Friday Favorites!
1. This adorable little note pad! I found this at Bed Bath and Beyond the other week and thought it was super cute!! I've been on the lookout for something small that I could keep in my purse for when I need to jot something down and this was right on the money! Plus the proceeds from the sale went towards Breast Cancer Awareness...Win-Win!
2. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! Of course this is probably a favorite on a lot of people's list but I had to share! I waited until 10/3 to have my first PSL of the year!! It was delightful and made my morning start off with a smile!
3. Sleepytime Tea! I have been having trouble sleeping lately, for a few weeks actually so I've started a new regime this week and it's been working. I am in love with this sleepy time tea! This and some melatonin seem to help me fall asleep.
4. GoPicnic Lunches - I found out about this awesome site from Groupon. They had a deal one day and I figured hey why not try it, keep a few stashed at work for those days I'm running late or I forget my lunch! So far I've tried this Peanut Butter & Crackers one and loved it!!
It was pretty filling too because check out how much food you get (pear was not included in the box):
And on the inside of the box was a Suduko puzzle! I am pretty horrible at those so I didn't even try but I thought it was so clever of them...it was like an extra treat!! The Groupon deal I purchased was a sweet deal and I ended up with 9 different packs of these in all different varieties...don't be surprised if these pop up again on the blog :)
5. Last but definitely not least this little guy....It's from a Pin on Pinterest and every single time I look at it I cannot help by smile! This week has been a pretty stressful week so I like having this little guy to cheer me up! I mean how can you not smile when you look at this adorable face?
There you have it folks my first Friday Favorites!! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday and very fun weekend!!