July 30, 2009

Baked Chicken with Pasta Sauce



So Wednesday Night I made Baked Chicken with Pasta Sauce! And it was DELISH!!! And super easy!! I got the recipe from the Taste of Home 5 Ingredient Recipe Magazine!!

Here is a link to the recipe:

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Baked-Chicken-with-Pasta-Sauce

For us I cut it in half!


The cheese and sauce. I used a mix of Italian Blend cheeses and shredded parmesan cheese.


The chicken right out of the oven!


Before it went in for the last 15 minutes!

TA DA! The final product. I place the chicken on top of the noodles and then placed some extra sauce from the pan around the chicken!



It was so yummy, it tasted extremely similar to chicken parmigana, and it was really easy!

And it will be nice to not cook tonight! I am headed down the parents for dinner and further sewing direction on my apron! We are full of leftovers in our fridge so we will be picking our way through those this weekend!

I am so happy tomorrow is Friday!! I just want to sew and scrapbook this weekend and relax. I am turning my cell phone off and staying in my pj's all day if I want!

I will hopefully have some projects to update you on over the weekend!!

And I'll be starting a new book! School starts again in a couple weeks and I just got my book list for my history class, along with my business in the global aspect class so I know I won't have time for much extracurricular reading that goes past magazines.

My projects for the weekend:

- Bake a new dessert recipe I found
- Sew my apron
- Cut out and start sewing second apron
- Cut out fabric for grocery bags
- Finish Potluck scrapbook page
- Paint sewing desk (it should work this time YAY)
- Scrapbook one other page (not sure which one yet)

I am hoping to accomplish a lot this weekend and fully plan on staying home Saturday and Sunday!! I don't want to go anywhere!!

Hope Everyone is Having a Great Thursday!
AND HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!!


0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang