January 7, 2012

2012 Book List Edits!

I know, I know - I just posted my 2012 Book List and I'm already making edits! But good edits! I completely forgot to add 4 books I had sitting on my shelf that I bought during the summer last year. I've been patiently waiting for 2012 to roll around so I can read them! AND I totally forgot about the rest of the years Book Club Books!!

So the grand total for my 2012 book list is actually 40 books and it's stopping there! I don't want to stress myself out and I like a nice even number!!

So here are the 6 additions (plus 6 more after our Book Club picks the remainder of years novels)

  1. Running in Heels by Anna Maxted
  2. Clearing the Aisle by Karen Schwartz
  3. The Book Club by Mary Alice Monroe
  4. Morning Glory by Diana Peterfreund
  5. The Penny Pinchers Club by Sarah Strohmeyer
  6. Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy

And that's it folks! No more additions and hopefully no subtractions this year! I feel very confident that I'll enjoy all of these books!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, you have 40 books on your list...you are awesome.
I think I was lucky to read over 4 books last year :(

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang