January 11, 2012

In A Pinch

So far it's been a good start to my 2012 reading list! I just finished reading The Penny Pinchers Club by Sarah Strohmeyer and it was a super cute and light read.

The main character Kat discovers her husband might be having an affair with plans to leave her. When she finally consults an attorney it turns out she needs $15,000 just for a retainer. Be a self proclaimed shopper and living in place where shopping is easily accessible she doesn't have a dime. She discovers her husband and her are in an enormous amount of debt thanks to her constant shopping and vows to change her habits. She joins a Penny Pinchers Club and the hilarity ensues!

I couldn't help but love her. She's funny, she's honest, and she completely takes the penny pinching by storm which causes her to end up sitting in the police department. Yup it's funny just trust me and read the book!

Overall Grade - A! I enjoyed this book so much and ended up staying up late two nights then was thanking my lucky stars I was able to finish on my lunch break cause I had spent all morning long thinking about how I couldn't wait to read it LOL!

1 comments:

Staci said...

I'm going to check this one out! Thanks for the review!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang