March 26, 2012

Are You A Brunette??

I don't usually buy into the hype on using expensive shampoos and conditioners, but I do enjoy changing up my shampoo/conditioner routine randomly. It's not that my hair necessarily needs a change but more so that I want a change and what's easier than grabbing a different shampoo and conditioner than normal? 

This time around I was at Ulta (yes that's where I buy a huge amount of my products from) and they had their own brand of the color specific shampoos. You know like the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette (which I LOVE by the way), but instead this one is called Ultimate Brunette from Ulta :)


It's not bad, but not sure I'll buy again. It might work better if I were to use the conditioner with it but alas I was not even running low on conditioner when I bought this shampoo. Overall I'd recommend it but it's not going to become a regular for me. Just doesn't seem like it does much and honestly I love shampoos with a strong smell, whether it smells like a fruity drink on the beach or a salon, I just like scented products.

Any one have any good smelling, good for your hair shampoos? Actually does any one have a brand of shampoo/conditioner that really helps with broken hair? 

Every other day when I go running I pull back the front of my hair using bobby pins but it's seriously breaking my hair up top so it's not pretty. I could definitely use some help on getting those back to healthy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I never knew that Ulta had their own line ! THanks for sharing! Maybe I'll try it next time!

Kendall said...

Thanks for the comment!! I didn't know it either until I was doing a big Ulta Haul and was stoked to stumble upon it!!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang