December 23, 2009

BAKING DAY 2009

Every year since I can remember we've held a Baking Day. When I was younger it was always at my Grammy's house and it would be all the Aunts and the cousins. We'd bake all day long!

Since my Grammy moved we no longer have it at her house. But My Mom, My Sister and I still do our own Baking Day at my Mom's house!

I just had to share some of the pictures :-)

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies :)

Party Peppermint Patties

Egg Nog Thumbprints - These were a big hit at my office



All the cookies from one side of the table


Fromthe other side of the table

I made these Chewey Caramel bars. As good as they look they were not that good. I threw them all out :-(


My Sister, My Mom and I with all of our cookies

And the grand total (minus a few eaten before being counted): 41.34 dozen :-)

It was such a fun day! I love baking!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang