May 3, 2010

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Softies!

I'm BACK!! I had to take a little break from blogging beause I got SUPER busy putting together a bridal shower for my bestie Jenny and I was up late every night crafting away! I'll be blogging about that soon...but first let me tell you about some Hungry Girl Recipes I got to try before I got busy!

Chuck and I both wanted cookies one afternoon and I had not tried any cookies from Hungry Girl! I looked through my 200 under 200 book and found they did not have anything that I wanted to try....I then pulled out the Hungry Girl 1-2-3 Book and found Peanut Butter Oatmeal Softies. These were perfect because I had all the ingredients and who doesn't love Peanut Butter??

I gathered all my ingredients
Mixed together everything except the oats.
Then added the oats...yum the batter looked so good and smelled delish!


This recipe only makes 6 cookies, but look at the size of them! HUGE!

Mmmmm fresh out of the oven!! The house smelled like peanut butter cookies and oatmeal cookies...I couldn't ask for a better scent!
After you let them cool completely get ready to enjoy a phenomal cookie! These were so delicious! We both had 2 with a glass of milk and it hit the spot! I highly recommend making these, especially if you are a lover of Peanut Butter Cookies and Oatmeal Cookies.
We each tried them the next day and they were not as good so my advice: eat them the same day you bake them!!
Check out the recipe here.

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang