May 13, 2010

Complete & Utter INSANITY!!

Who loves oatmeal?? Get ready for a recipe just for YOU!! Last week I was dying for a new change up in my breakfast routine, but I needed something quick and easy as I don't give myself much time from when I get home from the gym and when I want to be at work. Yes I said want, my hours are flexble but I hate getting in later than 9 am, even that's pushing it for me.

I pulled out the good Ol' 200 Under 200 cookbook from Hungry Girl and started flippin'. What did I find? Complete & Utter Oatmeal Insanity!! Now I'm usually a Cream of Wheat girl but why not try the Oatmeal...it's been growing on my taste buds for a few months now and I'm starting to really like it :-)

You will need: Plain Instant Oatmeal, Fiber One Bran Cereal, Light Vanilla Soymilk, Canned Pure Pumpkin, Fat Free Reddi-Wip (or whipped topping), Sugar-Free Pancake Syrup, Pumpkin Pie Spice, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray, 1 Sweetener Packet, and salt!

You mix all ingredients (except whipped topping) in a microwave-safe bowl and then heat in microwave for 45 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 - 40 seconds!
Careful it's going to be HOT! Doesn't it look good? It smelled great too, but I love anything that smells like Pumpkin!

You can choose to top with the Reddi-Wip (or whipped topping) and then enjoy!! I chose to go the full route and put the whipped topping on. I think I'd like it better without...I know crazy right? Who wouldn't love some whipped topping...this was really yummy! The cereal in it threw me off a bit cause of the texture but overall I'd give this an A-, yeah I might start grading each recipe :-) For all you oatmeal lovers you MUST check this recipe out!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

This looks interesting. Actually it looks really good :)

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang