July 6, 2011

Love Bug

Another great Valentine's Day layout, using another Storyteller's Pack YAY!!

Mom and I went to a crop last month and I got a few fun layouts done, one of them being our 2011 Valentine's Day pictures!! We went to our favorite breakfast restaurant Louie's and had some AMAZING grub!!


I just fell in love with this layout cause it's so stinkin cute! Gotta love Storyteller's!!


You betta believe I snagged a menu to scrapbook :-) Ever since my Mom has been doing little pockets for items I've been hooked. So recently I've begun making little pockets for my extra stuff!! And this one worked out so well cause I had the super cute embellishment to add :-)

This not only makes me want some Louie's but I also want some more Love Day pictures to scrapbook!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang