October 26, 2011

Scrumptious Brownie Bites

Who's ready for some brownie bites??? We were this past Sunday so I whipped some up! And not just any regular brownie bites but Low Fat, Weight Watcher Approved Brownie Bites!

Have I ever told you about Gina's Skinny Recipes, (A.K.A Skinnytaste) the amazing blog filled with delish pictures of amazingly good and WW Approved recipes? I am sure I have since she's awesome!

This recipe for these delish Low Fat Brownie Bites is definitely a winner!!

And so simple to make, you just need: Baking Spray, Flour, Powdered Sugar, Sugar, Butter, Unsweetened Baking Cocoa, Vanilla, and Baking Powder.


First things first I measured out all my ingredients because it just makes life easier!


Then you melt your butter on the stove top.


Remove from heat and add in your sugar and vanilla. Stir well.


Add in your flour, baking powder, and cocoa.


Again stir well enough that your batter looks like this! Don't you just want to dip a spoon in there and dig in? Well I did! It looked so creamy!


Pour into a loaf pan that was sprayed with your baking spray!


Pop in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and then let cool completely!

Then slice up into 8 bars! And I have to point out that those are pretty decent size bars, especially for being a weight watchers dessert.


Lightly dust with powdered sugar!


Plate it, or use a napkin, and enjoy!


These little brownie bites were delish! Have I said that enough yet?

Even Chuckles really enjoyed them, in fact he even had some for breakfast! If you haven't already then race over to Skinnytaste and get this recipe! It's so easy and each bar only 3 points! 3 POINTS!! That's it!

For all my WW peeps out there you know that's a great deal on points for a dessert! You could even add a dollop of fat free whipped topping!

Be prepared to enjoy!

3 comments:

Staci said...

They look so good! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Tracy said...

Oh my they look so yummy.
Not sure how many points I would be allowed, but I think I would use them all up on this whole pan ;)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

YUMMY!!!!!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang