October 19, 2011

Stealing!

So I am 100% stealing this fun post from my Mom's blog! She filled it out and it looked like fun! Plus it reminded me of back in the day when it was SUPER COOL to fill out random surveys about yourself on Myspace. Yes MYSPACE!

So here goes - some ABC's all about ME!

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: CA King (and will never go smaller)

C. Chore that you hate: That's a tie between cleaning the litter box and cleaning the toilet! YUCK!

D. Dogs: Buster-Roo and Foxy Roxy!

E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE!! And of course a kiss from my Honey!!

F. Favorite color: Green! (and Yellow)

G. Gold or Silver: I used to be strictly gold but now I like them both!

H. Height: 5'9''

I. Instruments you play: This should say playED! I used to play clarinet, bass clarinet, piano, and flute! I do
miss those days!

J. Job title: Product Lead (should be Product Manager)

K. Kids: 4 furbabies, no human kids yet!

L. Live: Cali Baby!

M. Mother’s name: oh you mean my #1 Beezy - Christy - or if you can say it in the most obnoxious way possible she will respond to MOM, but you must say it at the top of your lungs and be super annoying....right Mom?

N. Nicknames: Poochie, Minigangster, Bella, Babycakes

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I was born
P. Pet peeves: BAD DRIVERS!! If you can't drive the speed limit take a bus or a taxi but get the hell off the road. And if you can't park it then don't own it!

Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm a Peacock Captain You Gotta Let Me Fly" - well that's the most current one I've been quoting!

R. Right or left handed: Righty

S.Siblings: my Mandy Jo - best sister ever!

T. Time you wake up: I normally try and get up at 5:40 but I'll be honest lately its been snuggle time with the dogs until 6:30...

U. Underwear: that's slightly personal isn't it??? :-)

V. Vegetable you hate: CORN!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it with a passion!

W. What makes you run late: hmmm I'm hardly ever late! But if I am it's usually cause of dumb asses on the road who can't drive - see pet peeve above!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, wrist, and I'm sure something else but can't remember.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Are you kidding? all my food is yummy!! But I've been told my Caramel Swirl Cream Puffs are the BOMB! And my Chocolate Chip Muffins!

Z. Zoo animal: oh wow that's a toughie cause I love almost ALL animals!! Well if you change the question to which Zoo animal would you want to cuddle - that'd a be a lion cub hands down! They are so stinkin cute!

Now won't you pretty please with a cherry on top copy this and fill it out for you? I'd love to read the ABC's of you!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You hate corn?! Really?! Why?!?!?!?!

Kendall said...

Cause it's sooooooooooo grosss!!! HAHA! I have never liked it, not sure why :-) I've even tried to eat it again as an adult and nope it aint happenin' LOL

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang