December 1, 2011

As Simple As 1-2-3!

Are you ready for this extremely complicated, full of ingredients recipe? Nope neither am I, which is exactly why it's the opposite!

For lunch on Black Friday I knew I needed something super simple but also energizing and delish! Again I browsed www.skinnytaste.com and was reminded of this recipe that I had pulled out awhile back! It's a Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Avocado and Tomato!

All you need is salt and papper, grilled chicken, 1 avocado, 1 tomato, and a small ciabatta roll!


Mash up your avocado. I only used 1/2 of an avocado and I kept mine on the chunky side since I could eat avocados whole!


I recommend toasting your ciabatta roll!! They are just so much better when they are toasted! 

Then get to building you sandwich! 

How freakin good does that look????? 

I mean seriously other than the tomato I was dying to get in my first bite! 

I waited  no longer and dove into this sandwich!! And O.M.G.!! Even with the tomato I was lovin' it! It was seriously so good, so filling, and so fresh!!


I highly highly highly recommend this sandwich! It's easy and it's pleasy!! (Yes that's my new word for pleasurable)! And it's only 6 weight watchers points! Officially a new recipe to keep and you better believe I'll be making these for lunch more often!!

Next up....The official Black Friday Dinner!!! Stay tuned...

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang