February 2, 2012

It's A Pirate's Life For Me!!

Last year for Father's Day we went to this AMAZING Pirate Festival that my Mom found online! We weren't sure what to expect but it was so much FUN!!!

Scrapbooking these pages were a little bit more difficult than I thought but I love how they turned out!!

I used parts of a Storyteller's Club layout and added my own embellishments!

 

That's the actual map/program from the event! It worked as a perfect background page!

I love the pirate stickers I found to add to these pages! Check the parrot on the left hand side :)

Since the paper didn't really go super great with theme I thought it'd be fun to add some color. I just took blue paper and then cut slices of paper off and reattached! Broke up the black which was great! And of course the red looked awesome on the black and blue!


More of the super cute Pirate stickers!


And last but not least gift time! We of course did gifts at the house since it would have been impossible to do them at the event! We are all super red in these pictures so maybe I shouldn't have used the red but overall I think the pages turned out great!


It felt nice to get in my scrapbook room and do some scrapbooking pages!! I know that I won't get too much time with all the wedding DIYs we are starting but that's okay. I'll just have to fit in regular scrapbooking every chance I can!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang