February 21, 2010

Happy Late Love Day!!

I can't believe I have not blogged since the beginning of the month!!

Let's start with Love Day!!! For the 2nd year in a row now Chuck and I went to Louie's Restaurant for a yummy breakfast! I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day as a huge day to be romantical but we decided it'd be fun to go to breakfast as our big Valentine's outing :)

Not the best picture, but this is us before we went in for breakfast!


Chuck's yummy breakfast! Bacon, eggs, and breakfast potatoes!! My breakfast: Linguica with eggs, and hash browns!! It was amazingly good and I could eat half of it!!

Afterwards we just went to Safeway and did some grocery shopping!! Hope Everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang