February 2, 2010

SO....

Wow how many blog posts can I start out with the word SO?? Don't even try and count...I was just looking through my blog...taking a stroll down memory lane....and my vocabulary needs a serious upgrade....

Now I know you shouldn't point out your flaws and mistakes. These are just inexcusible...I am okay with how many times I used the word but...although I am determined to cut those out as well....

I have a new resolution this year....yes starting a little late...but better late than never...I am officially taking the word "SO" out of my blogging vocabulary and apparently I need to remove it from my texts as well.

Wish me luck, hopefully all this reading will improve my vocabulary!!

So have a great night....HAHA Just kidding!! :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Alycia here-

I am super jealous of your super cute blog! I wish I was html savy so that mine could look all purty. I am officially following you on my wed blog.

And warning: "Wicked" is a little strange and very hard to get through. I still don't think I've finished it and I got it for my 21st birthday!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang