October 18, 2012

Individual Cookies!?! Yes Please!

I can't believe I've forgotten to post this super easy and super awesome individual dessert!! One night while Chuckles and I were playing a round of Yahtzee we both got a hankering for something sweet  but there was absolutely nothing in our house to eat....and then I remembered I had found a recipe for individual chocolate chip cookies...talk about a great idea!!

They were actually very easy to put together as well and you microwave them!! Yup no waiting on an oven to preheat!!

Ingredients: (Makes 1)
  • 1 Tbsp Butter, melted
  • 1 Tbsp Sugar
  • 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
  • 3 Drops of Vanilla Extract
  • Pinch of Salt
  • 1 Egg Yolk
  • 1/4 Cup Flour
  • 2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips


First step, melt your butter!!


Since it's such a small amount of dough I kept everything in our measuring glass to eliminate dishes to be washed!!! Toss in the rest of your ingredients and mix!


Pour into a small ramekin dish! We got these two cuties from my bestie JBug!! They are super fun!!


Microwave for 40 - 60 seconds on high! And Ta Da!! You have yourself individual cookie desserts!! I told you it was easy peasy!


Chuckles and I ended up splitting one of those ramekins because he wasn't really feeling like dessert that night...shocker I know! I, on the other hand, enjoyed it very very much and will definitely be whipping these up again! Next time I'll make sure to have a scoop of vanilla ice cream handy cause that would make it the perfect dessert!!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang