November 1, 2009

Project 365 - Saturday October 31st, 2009 - Day 31

I need to give Kudos to anyone who has done a Project 365. It's TOUGH!! 31 days in and I've been able to do it but I can't tell you how many times I'll be sitting there at 8pm and thinking "Crap I forgot to take a picture....nope I didn't forget, nothing happened today" LOL. It's been FUN though, cause even though I may not have an event or something new that happened I still have so many things I can take a picture of! But it's been tough...not sure that I'll make it 365 days but I am going to TRY my hardest!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TODAY!!! I can't believe it's already Halloween! This year has flown by!

But for today we had a morning date!! We went to breakfast at IHOP because we had a coupon and then we went and Couples Retreat! It was so FUNNY!!! I highly recommend everyone to see it because we laughed the whole time!

After the movie we came home and picked up the house and then my Mom and Sister dropped by to show off my Mom's new car! And then Chuck's best friend Nick came over so they played Madden and I watched one of my favorite movies "New in Town"! Then we got ready and went over to Chuck's coworker Annette's house! She invited people over to play pool and enjoy their new game room/bar!
We had a lot of fun and I beat Chuck at pool! I was so HAPPY!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang