November 21, 2009

Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle

While I was picking up some more Slow Cooker Pot Roast seasonings I found a packet for Chicken Noodle Soup!! I was thrilled!

I had chicken, celery, carrots, and egg noodles!

Just put it all together into the slow cooker and then you add 5 cups (should have only done 4 cups) and the seasoning mix! And let it sit for 8 hours on Low.



You add the noodles after 8 hours on low, and then turn it up to high or leave it on for about 15 minutes.
It looked and smelled so food! We made some grilled cheese to go with it.
It was so yummy! Definitely should have only used 4 cups of water, it could have had a thicker sauce! But it was so yummy and just what I wanted after a cold day!! I highly recommend anyone getting the McCormick Chicken Noodle Slow Cooker Seasoning and try it yourself! Something super easy to do!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang