So I had a few request for my bundt cake recipe! It's called the Moistest Cake Ever and it's so GOOD!!!!!
2 Cups Sugar
1 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup Baking Cocoa
2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Strong Brewed Coffee
1 Cup Buttermilk
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Powdered Sugar (A.K.A Confectioner's Sugar)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
2. Add eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. (Batter will be thin).
3. Pour into a greased 10-inch fluted tube pan (bundt cake pan.)
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-40 minutes.
5. Cool for 10 minutes.
6. Transfer from pan to plate, and dust with powdered sugar!
AND ENJOY!!! It's so easy and so good! I hope my fellow bloggers use and enjoy this recipe!