August 30, 2009

Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies

So tonight I saved the best for last of my postings :-) I meant to get to my blog earlier this week but I just didn't so I am posting the most recent things!
Saturday we were going to my parents for dinner and we were in charge of bringing a dessert, we wanted to do something cute and clever but it was so damn hot the day before and was pretty hot saturday as well that I got up early saturday morning so I could bake before it really heated up. I was originally going to bring lemon bars but they turned into a big flop!! So we just had Smore's at my parents house with our campfire :-)
But I tried out a new recipe that sounded so yummy and let me tell you these BIG cookies should not be eaten for breakfast by someone who is back onto Weight Watchers LOL, Thank god my work loves when I bring in baked goods :-)
They were so yummy...here is a sneek peak and I'll post the recipe later this week, but one of these and a big ol' glass of cold milk are so yummy!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang