September 27, 2009

Snickerdoodles And Tapioca!

"And for dessert I've got snickerdoodles and tapioca"...If you've seen New In Town with Renee Zwelleger, you know exactly what I'm talking about :-)

I started going through the new cook book I got from the Betty Swap I did and I saw snickerdoodles. I suck at making them but I love them so much! I decided to whip up a batch for us for dessert! So I combined all ingredients!




I chilled for 15 minutes, then I tried rolling them into balls. No such luck with me LOL they were just a little too sticky and I didn't have the patience tonight LOL. So I just dropped them onto the cookie sheet (with my new cookie scoop) and then sprinkled with cinnamon sugar! Popped into the oven....
And they came out looking like this:


YUMMY!!!



They actually didn't turn out as bad as my other ones LOL. They just aren't like the ones other people bake or that you can get at a bakery! But they work! Now I'm just wishing for some tapioca pudding :-)

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang