June 4, 2010

Summer in the City.....

As promised here is my 3rd book review for you. I decided to get back on track with my reading list after I strayed from it by reading "The Lovely Bones"...I decided to read "Summer in the City" by Robyn Sisman because it had been awhile since I read a book of hers.


And let me tell you, this book was an average C.....I wasn't too suprised by this, but I was really disappointing in the way everything wrapped up so quickly in the end. I prefer a little less "Crap" in the middle in exchange for an ending that doesn't feel like the author literally ran out of ideas and wrapped it up in 30 seconds. Unfortunately for Ms. Sisman I cannot recommend this book....

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks finally a book I don't have to put on my long, long reading list teehee.

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang