June 7, 2010

Yay for KOA's!!

While our vacation has now come to end :-( I must post about our amazing time at the Cloverdale KOA!!! We decided to go camping for a few days at the last minute but we were so stoked that we were able to reserve a Kabin for 3 nights!



Isn't this sign so adorable?? I just love it and I can't wait to use it in my scrapbook!

A view of our home for 3 nights and 4 days!!


This little creek was right next to our Kabin and it was so peaceful to hear! I loved it!



Another view of our entire site....We were so happy to get our new camping BBQ set up and our chairs set up. And of course our dining table for the 4 days :-)




There is my honey doing his thing and making us dinner on sunday. He cooked the entire trip I was so HAPPY!


And would it be camping without Smores?? No it wouldn't, we had smores every night we were there :-)



Our first campfire of this trip! It was a pain in the butt to get started but we didn't stay up too late this night anyways, we were exhausted! And if you notice the little pink thing in the middle, that'd be Roxy all bundled up and sleeping! LOL She is a sissy dog, unlike Buster who slept on the gravel in the dirt!





Yum!! Monday and Tuesday Morning Chuck made us Pancakes and Bacon for breakfast! It was DELISH!

And it ended up being really warm on Monday so after we took the pups for a walk we meandered up to the store and got some yummy ice cream!! Oh yeah the healthy eating was off for camping haha!!





And yummy dinner on monday night: baked potatoes, french bread, and BBQed chicken! YUM!



Me and my furbabies!! Roxy thought because we weren't at home she was allowed to sit at the table LOL!


My books I brought! I was able to get through 3 of these! I was so happy to spend so much time reading in those 4 days!! Chuck may have been a little bored but I was happy to read all day!


A view of the little pond they have there. On the first night we were there they did paddle boat races which were fun to watch!


Another view from the dock!


Our dinner on Tuesday night: baked potatoes, steak, green beans, and yummy rolls!



This was a view we saw from one of the walks we took. It was GORGEOUS!!


Buster ready to go home on Wednesday morning!!



And this little lady we saw on our way home...of course I had to take a picture!



Honestly I think Buster wanted to go play with her LOL. She was in the middle of the road and then went into the field right on the side of the road so we were able to get some awesome pictures :-)




And this was our Dream Home we spotted on the way there. This is tucked back in Cloverdale and its B-E-A-UTIFUL!! We just had to take a picture!



Our camping trip was SO MUCH FUN! I was sad to leave but it was a lot of fun while it lasted and we already scoped out the kabin we want to stay at next time we go!! I highly recommend this campground!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang