October 15, 2009

Dinner so GOOD I had to SHARE!!

Tonight for dinner we had steak marinated in a chipolte pepper grill mates seasoning, mashed potatos, peas, and sourdough rolls!! And SPARKLING APPLE CIDER!! It was so good I had to share pictures!


My VERY full plate!! And after I was done eating! Oh yeah I cleaned my plate! Aside from one piece of meat that was too pink for me!





And the cute little beggars! We did give them something when we were finished eating!



We are supposed to have some pumpkin pie for dessert, but I am so full that I might have to pass! I also am really tired and could definitely go to bed early tonight! Nothing on TV so maybe I'll catch up on reading! Have a great evening everyone!

1 comments:

Delightful Dwelling said...

Oh yummy, looks like a wonderful dinner. I loooove mashed potatoes and sourdough rolls. Your pumpkin pie and scones look delicious too!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang