October 19, 2009

Project 365 - Monday October 19th, 2009 - Day 19

So the other night we were watching the Season Finale of Hell's Kitchen and the 2 finalists ended up being the 2 people Chuck and I had picked from the beginning. So we made a small bet: I chose Kevin to win and Chuck picked Dave. So if Kevin won Chuck had to cook me breakfast and if Dave won I had to cook Chuck breakfast! Well Dave won and since I didn't make breakfast for Chuck this weekend I made him breakfast for dinner tonight!!

The guy loves his bacon!!!

We had Pillsbury Biscuits, bacon, scrambled eggs, and potatoes!! It was so yummy! Chuck did have to pitch in and help though because I couldn't make the potatoes! So he made those and then just scrambled the eggs up while I washed dishes because the stupid dishwasher is on the fritz yet again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang