October 5, 2009

Weight Watchers Brownies

So I have decided I need to lose weight! But I love my baked goods too much to give them up so I dug out my weight watchers recipe binder and found this brownie recipe! And they smell so delish!! I can't wait to try one later tonight!

And I will be back to a normal workout routine this week and some adjusted eating habits :-)

First we had to melt down some chocolate, I had Chuck do that cause I just can't seem to do it right LOL. And then combined with all the other ingredients;

Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Chocolate, eggs, salt, egg whites, butter.


Popped into the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes! I just took them out so I can't wait to try them!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang