October 13, 2009

First Pumpkin Pie of Fall 2009

So this afternoon I decided to make a pumpkin pie for dessert. I was working from home so I made it earlier enough that it had enough time to go in the fridge!!

Here are the ingredients all mixed together :)
The yummy pumpkin from Libby's. I guess the shortage is even happening around here now, both our Raley's and Safeway are out, but our Lucky's still has it! The crust before!!

Fresh out of the oven! It made the house smell so good!!



And TA DA!! It was just as I expected and all I hoped for! I love pumpkin pie and we happened to have some leftover cool whip from something LOL and it was perfect!! We had some dessert and are now watching Hells Kitchen!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang