October 4, 2009

Project 365! - October 1st - Day 1

So I decided to start my own 365 project and I'm too impatient to wait until January to start :-)
And I decided I wouldn't stick to just one picture!! I am going to blog about here and also make a little scrapbook journal!

Here is day 1 - Oct 1st, 2009

I woke up at 5 to get into Sonoma by 7 so I could get my work done early and have time to get stuff together for camping!! So I had a yummy yummy breakfast!

And I was so excited to come home and find my newest steal of a deal! I saw in a Better Homes & Gardens magazine an advertisement for free shipping on a little teapot for one! So I went online to http://www.englishteastore.com/ and bought this baby for $6.95 and free shipping!! It's so perfect and cute and I can't wait to use it for the first time!





And now for day two....

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang