October 11, 2009

San Francisco Giants Pillow

So Saturday I decided to make Chuck a new pillow for his new man cave! I had found this San Francisco Giants fleece material a long time ago in a remnants sale! I gathered all my materials ;)

And TA DA!! The finished product. the Pillow I bought was too small, or should I say that made the case too big!! But we had some pillows lying around that we weren't using so I stole their stuffing and filled up the case :)
And Buster was very happy to have a pillow now so he can sleep while Dad plays video games in his man cave! I guess the guys need to stick together!!


I can't believe I made a Giants pillow to keep in my house because I love the Oakland A's, but at least its in Chuck's room.

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang