October 23, 2009

Project 365 - Thursday October 22nd, 2009 - Day 22

Thursday I made our first crock pot meal of Fall 2009 :-) I got a slow cooker pot roast seasoning packet at Safeway and tossed it in with 1 cup water, 1.5 (estimate) lbs rump roast, and some cut up carrots and potatoes! Here it is first thing in the morning!


And here are the potatoes and carrots after 9 hours of being in the crock pot on low :-)

The meat was so tender. It just fell off! Chuck couldn't even cut it with a knife because it just fell apart on its own! YUM!


It was one of the best roasts I have ever had! I can't wait to have it again! We had cut a 3-4 lb rump roast in half since it's only the 2 of us and now I cannot wait to make this again! I am going to find my own seasoning to make too so I don't have to keep buying the Slow Cooker Seasoning packets!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang