October 23, 2009

Project 365 - Friday October 23rd, 2009 - Day 23

This is my new favorite find! We have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Needless to say unless we clean everyday or open the windows every day I feel like our house smells like pets. Granted I am sensitive to smell but I want our house to smell good and since I can't bake every day and make it smell like cookies I needed to find the next best thing!

While looking in the air freshener aisle I found this:

IT'S AMAZING!! We put it downstairs over by Roxy's pee pad area and it has made the whole place smell great! I can smell it when I walk in the door and it's across the condo from where the front door is, but the best part is I can smell it but it's not overpowering! It's just the perfect mix! I went out and bought a second one today to put upstairs. Unfortunately our carpet sucks upstairs and it really doesn't make it smell pleasant,so this should help A LOT!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang