March 26, 2011

Croquet Time!

I am SO EXCITED about this layout! I used another Storyteller's Pack to start creating it and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out! I still need to finish the journaling but that will only take a few minutes!

Here's the first part! It was for my Birthday BBQ and we had to play some croquet!


Isn't that Backyard Fun embellishment so cute? I loved the colors that Storyteller's included in this pack!

Check out the cute croquet mallet stickers! Mom and I found those awhile back and I was so happy I finally got to use them!

The second part of the layout!


Of course we had to showcase the Winners! Yup Mom was #1


I love how this layout turned out!


What do you think?

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Not only is this a fun layout, looks like a fun day.
Congrats to your mom for her big win.

So neat that you found stickers to match perfectly to you layout.

I will try this again, blogger wouldn't let me post the first one.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great 2 pager! need to do more of those!

thanks for signing up to follow me--just returned the favor! thanks!

Tammy said...

Awesome page. I love finding products that fit perfectly with what I'm working on. This turned out great! :)

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang