August 25, 2011

Peace on Earth

Did I promise a holiday card? Yes I did and now I am delivering. I actually have a few of these that I finished but lets keep you in suspense and show them to you one at a time :-)

This is one of my favorite cards I made, thus why it's first! It's pretty and simple. I used the Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge to cut out the candle and the word "Peace". Then just added some glitter and as a final touch added the beautiful embellishment on the candle!

It may seem early to almost anyone that I'm working on Holiday cards but it's just not. I need the time to make them and even though we already bought the generic ones I just felt like I wanted to make some cards! Since I love holidays what better type of cards to make? :-)

Anyone else starting their holiday card making?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a vote from me for NOT being too early to start holiday cards.


... I am just not creative enough and always end up buying store cards :o(

Staci said...

I love your card! :-)I have decided that I'm not making any cards this year. Y

Alyssa said...

That's so pretty!!! Your card-recipients are very lucky to receive a homemade card. I agree with Alycia - it's never too early for Christmas! I am already starting to buy little gifts here and there.. . YEP... I'm the neurotic person that loves being almost done shopping by Thanksgiving!!!

I'd also like to thank you for all your encouragement - your comment today was SO nice! :) It's wonderful knowing you have support like that.

Kendall said...

Thanks Ladies!!

Alyssa - I am one of those Christmas Shoppers as well. I feel behind cause I haven't created my gift spreadsheet yet LOL! I love to be done by Dec 1st so I can enjoy the holiday season!!

Alycia - you are totally creative enough! We could do a card making party at my house :-)

Staci - OMG good for you! Normally we always do store bought cause I never feel good enough about my cards plus I don't want to feel pressured to get cards done, I want to enjoy making them. :-)

Sometimes Life is Bliss And Sometimes Not ! said...

No you can totally spend more time making them more personnel .

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang