September 20, 2010

Confessions...........

Another Chick Lit Book Down and only a few left to go :) Last night I finished reading this little gem...Confessions of a Beauty Addict by Nadine Haobsh!


I just loved this book, granted it's about a girl working as a magazine columnist/editor in New York City, which was what I really wanted to grow up to be when I was younger! I thought it'd be so much fun! Granted she's a beauty expert which is not what I wanted to be but it's still super cute! I highly recommend this to anyone as long as you like girly books. Nadine you get an A+ for this book because not only was I interested the entire book but once I finished I felt you wrapped it up nicely and I was not left wanting more!! Bravo Bravo!!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang