June 18, 2012

Book Club Book Year 3!

After this month we will have officially entered Year 3 of our book club!! WOO HOO!! I am so excited that we are all still loving this book club and still chugging along with interesting books!! In the most recent meeting back in May we all brought our picks for the next years books and I of course want to share them with you all!! I also now have a completed 2012 book list for me to finish by December 31st, 2012!!!

And would you believe that I might actually have two books to add to make it 42 books this year?? We will see, I really wanted to stick with 40 but I'm debating about these two I just heard about!!

I actually ended up having to move one of my 2012 books into 2013 as it was picked by the book club to read, but I already replaced that one with Dreams of Joy, the sequel to Shanghai Girls! There's no way I won't be reading that one!!

But first here are the next 12 books for our book club, including 6 that will be added to my list :)

July 2012 -  The American Heiress: A Novel by Daisy Goodwin
August 2012 - Wench: A Novel by Dolen Perkins-Valdez
September 2012 - Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum
October 2012 - The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
November 2012 - The Violets of March by Sarah Jio
December 2012 - A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg

January 2013 - The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
February 2013 - Magnolia Wednesdays by Wendy Wx
March 2013 - Keeping the House by Ellen Baker
April 2013 - The Widower's Tale by Julia Glass
May 2013 - The Forgotten Garden: A Novel by Kate Morton
June 2013 - The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom

There you have it folks! I'm super excited for our 3rd year of book club!! And I am super excited to have such a good variety of books!!

And here is our annual photo :)

 

Stay tuned for a couple more possible additions to my 2012 list...I might be crazy and add more :o)

Happy Reading!!



0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang