June 24, 2012

Roasted Potato Wedges

To go with our Teriyaki Burgers I decided to make another Weight Watchers recipe for Roasted Potato Wedges!! These are so simple and good it will blow your mind!!

You only need 2 potatoes, 1 spray cooking spray, 2 tbsp mustard (they call for Dijon I used Honey), 1 tsp olive oil, salt & pepper, and your choice of seasonings!! I chose basil cause we were out of everything else! They recommend using rosemary, oregano, and parsley, but you can use whatever spices you like!


First up, peel the potatoes and then slice in wedges like thick french fries!


In a bowl combine the mustard, olive oil, seasonings, and salt & pepper.


Then toss in your wedges and coat completely with your mixture.



Get out a baking sheet, put aluminum foil then spray it with cooking spray. Lay out your wedges.

Bake those babies at 425 degrees for about 30 minutes. At 15 minutes I took them out and flipped them all so they were evenly "baked".

Then get ready to enjoy!! These Potato Wedges were AWESOME!! I loved the taste of the mustard, you seriously did not need to dip these in anything!! They provided just enough flavor between the mustard and the seasonings! And for 1/4 of the above baking sheet it was only 3 points!!! 

While it doesn't look like much, that really is a lot of food on that plate. The new plates we got for the wedding are HUGE! We love them but they are MASSIVE!! I usually use a smaller plate but this night I ended up with a big plate!


I highly recommend these, especially if you are on Weight Watchers! These are way better than frozen fries and I'm sure healthier!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang