June 30, 2012

Summer Rental

I just finished reading a super cute (new) book from Mary Kay Andrews...one of my favorite Chick Lit authors! I mean seriously  her books are so cute and pretty easy to read. Plus you always love her characters, she makes them so damn likeable!! :)

Anywho I just wrapped up Summer Rental and it was adorable!!

The book focuses on a group of 3 girlfriends who spend the month of August in a beach rental house called Ebbtide! Of course their's hunky McHunkster Ty who lives in the garage apartment next to the house and of course he sweeps one of the girls off their feet :)

Along with the 3 girls and the obvious summer romance Mary Kay Andrews tosses in a 4th woman who is running from her CRAZY con-artist husband. You've got the "mystery"/"suspense" from that and it fits perfectly in the book.

I don't want to give away too much because I think all woman should pick this book up before the end of summer! It's all about friendship, taking chances, and leaving behind a painful past!! Seriously go check this book out at the library, grab it at the store, or download it for your eReader!!!

Overall grade - A++ I loved this book!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang