October 12, 2010

Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte Please!!

Could I have a grande Pumpkin Spice Latte please???

Gina has provided us with yet another AMAZING recipe! This time it was drink: Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte...and yes it is good enough to replace Starbucks for me...And I LOVE Starbucks coffee!!

Super simple just make sure to have some Pumpkin Butter on hand, Fat Free Milk (I used 2%), Vanilla Extract, Coffee or Espresso, Sugar or Sugar Substitute, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and fat free whipped topping (optional).


Take your milk, pumkin butter, sugar, and vanilla and bring to a boil, mixing well.


Remove from heat add in your coffee, mix, top with whipped topping, sprinkle Pumpkin Pie Spice on top and take a long sip of this deliciousness!


My god this was AMAZING! I will never have to go to Starbucks again for a Pumpkin Spice Latte because this is that good. Plus it's a SKINNY drink WOO HOO!! Saves me $5 and gives me an excuse to always have Pumpkin Butter on hand! :-)


Also since I wanted a little extra pumpkin I added some Pumpkin Pie Spice to the Milk mixture while it was boiling...I just can't get enough pumpkin!!

Coffee lovers, pumpkin lovers you MUST try this...Trust me you will love it!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang