October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Pancakes? Yes Please!!

Again Gina at Gina's Skinny Recipes as offered a new recipe using Pumpkin! I was so excited, there was no way I wasn't going to try it!

You will need a few ingredients to make these: Fat Free Milk, Baking Spray, Pumpkin Butter, Whole Wheat Flour, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Cinnamon, Baking Powder, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, and Canola Oil.


Combine your dry ingredients and then your wet ingredients!


Then combine the two. Start heating up a pan and spray with baking spray. Pour out 1/4 cup of the mix into your pan.


This batch made 8 pancakes but I only had two. I should have cut down the batter but I was following the recipe from Gina. Don't these look amazing?!?!?!


I made sure to add a nice dollop of pumpkin butter because there really is never too much pumpkin!


I really loved these with the pumpkin butter. Without the pumpkin butter they were okay. I was hoping for them to be more Pumpkin-y but that's okay. The recipe says you can add syrup to it but I figured why add more fat when not needed so I just smothered them in some amazing pumpkin butter and chowed down. These were great with a cup of coffee and while I didn't like the pancakes on their own I will be making these again as long as I have pumpkin butter.
Speaking of which I am out of pumpkin butter!! I can't believe how quick it went. Guess its time to whip up another batch :)

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang